Sales Account Manager
Location: Hybrid Home / In-Office Department: Sales Type: Full Time Min. Experience: 0-1 Year Salary: $35 - $42k + commission
At The Computer Doctors a Sales Account Manager is tasked with bringing in new business as well as managing existing client service agreements. You’re the face of the company that will be our clients’ primary advocate and the one to manage their expectations. We’re a customer service first firm and not sales oriented, so there will be no high pressure tactics or quotas. As a result, your work will be largely autonomous.
What You Need
- Professional appearance and great communication skills (written and verbal).
- An unhealthy obsession with keeping yourself and anyone around you organized.
- To be a social butterfly. Be able to talk to anyone about anything on the phone, email, video chat, social media. Can you schmooze? You’ll be schmoozing.
- Ability to travel to customer sites.
- Be self-motivated.
- Integrated with modern technology. You don’t need to be a whiz, you’ll have a team for that, but if you struggle with “the texting” or use an @aol account, this is probably not the job for you.
- Strong calendaring and task list skills.
What We Would Love You To Have (not required)
- Experience in sales and/or marketing.
- Knowledgeable about modern IT services.
- Knowledgeable with CRM platforms and sales funnels.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Developing a lead pool of potential clients.
- Calling leads, qualifying, quoting, and closing deals.
- Maintaining customer relationships with routine service follow ups and identifying additional sales opportunities.
- Travel to customer sites for checking in and goodwill.
- Control over social media marketing.
- Documenting your sales process and client communications.
- Providing light help desk triage to understand client issues and escalate accordingly.
Education & Certifications
- None. Be regarded as the life of the party and genuinely well liked.
- Salary ranges $35-$42k base + unlimited lucrative commission.
- Full time Monday – Friday 9-5 with flexibility to meet clients’ on their schedule.
- Hybrid work from home and in-office as needed.
- Benefits: Health, paid vacation, paid holidays.
- Must pass a background check.